BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The secrets of my journey

The secrets of my journey


I should keep myself refuel by inspirations to keep my passion alive. I’ve lost passion in doing anything maybe just simply I am way too complex thinker, perfectionism and fearful jerk. After viewing the show “Peaceful Warrior” I feed up with energy and the main character centers me. Dan Millman was just like a reflection of me, this explains why my counselor gives me this DVD to watch. After viewing it, comes to me a lot of thoughts, and I remember the time that old guy he says keep those trash out of your mind. Yes, that is the answer for my questions. Perhaps I should stop asking questions and go on to experiencing, no wonder I felt that I am full of knowledge but not wisdom, because knowledge is just thinking, but wisdom is doing. As much similar to trying and doing. Ask and you shall receive, and I had been fearful asking questions and answering questions in the class. So this might be the turning point for me, for everything I actually I know it just that I did not learn from it.

Most of the time I wasted on the blaming game, negative emotions and non-constructive thinking. I use to think the same way as Dan Millman thinks, he think he is strong as I do, but I am not, he wasn’t either.
“Socrates(old man): A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability.”

So my trash is my pass failures, disappointments, fears of failure, and future victory. No I shouldn’t put these on, it kept me away from doing what I doing best. It wasn’t about the ideal self or the true self, because I am who I am. A strong thought came to me, I imagined that I was standing in front of a lecture class and I was presenting something. I strongly started with a challenge:
“Therefore brothers and sister under this roof, I urge you to ask questions and answers the questions with confidence. You are not what people think you are, because you believe it what they told you and it limits you. You are fearful of what people thinks about you how it affects you and truly I say to you, the only cause for your emotions is right inside from you not the outside. Throw all those trash away from you. People think you are showing off when you are performing in a class, and people thinks you wanted to get the lecturer your attention, and I say it is simply not the truth. They might think what exactly what they are thinking, but it is not you, your real motive. It is because you think too much of being embarrassed generates fear and it stops you to get where you wanted to go. Challenge may seem impossible to solve when there is fear. Throw it away. Now, I encourage you all to stand up from your seats and raise your hands and say I’ll do it today, now and here in this moment!”

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"