BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm back for trouble


Return to my heaven in hell. I totally didn't plan to do anything and I ask myself what on earth make me go back so soon, I also don't know. Whatever, time to recover back all my energies to face the next semester^^ What to do, I actually have a lot of things can do, and just now when I walk to fix my bike (damn my pressure pump spoiled, make my tyres running out of air.)

Nevermind it fixed and cycled back to the bus station to buy my friend's bus ticket which I forgotten to buy when I step foot on Kampar. =.=" So now I introduce to you my new favorite book "The Mind Gym" oni cost RM52 in UTAR bookstore hehe. It has accompanied me for the whole journey. I can read this during all free time here right?

Gather all gears up, ready the gears of war to battle the next semester...
Today ain't a good day for me, but it was some obstacles to make me do things out haha. Really good challenge, e.g. raining when I wanted to go buy the ticket, the pressure pump spoiled make my tyre more flattened, and the bitter 'gua'(苦瓜) taste so salty for dinner and maybe the worst is coming out to night, e.g. hit by ghost?? haha no la just joking. Run your life happily, and for the greater good.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"