BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just another day.

This morning I and my family went for morning church service, a dizzy morning i guess. The first problem I spot is, the people in this church is getting cooler and cooler, even when we are worshiping in the Lord's presence. I got the feeling like having a Kara-OK at chruch, really are you all praising or singing? After praise and worship we entered the sermon time, speaker talks about knowledge and love inside Christ. The first thing I long haven't feel in this church is the warmth and the spirit once had were long lost, and I can't hardly say that we all got lazy and had no desire to learn more from Christ. The love showed is not enough, after I heard when one of our church member's father had a level 4 cancer only a few appeared to visit him. Where is the care last time we all had, where is it?



In the noon I hook up with my Methodist Youth Intermediate Fellowship (MYIF) buddies and they were having a project planning for the up coming children's day for sunday school. Well I just spell out a little bit ideas on how it can goes. Finally we made 7 station games for 5 teams. Great, but sadly I can't join them.

Wow, at here I feel I become like a musician again, drunk myself with all the music instrument this morning.

Best of overall day memories. I love the sound of combinations of all kinds of instruments. Espacially, Classical guitar with Grand piano. I love it. Hey I guess we can form a ban in UTAR also right guys?



At night I had a wonderful dinner with my family, first dish is Ka Lat Hu (hokkien) cook with ginger and other spices, second dish is Pai Kuat Wong, pork with special Pai Kuat saurce, yum yum... and last and not the least, clayport Taufu fetch with veges, ahhh, eat people's taufu lolx just joking... haha.

Nice but tomolo go back Kampar edi, I miss all penang food. Haiz.

God Bless you all, Immanuel. And I pray that everyone will grow more mature in spirit and in the mind. Happy reading = )

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"