BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moonlight Reflection

When you stare upon the moon you will see the light reflected from the sun. A lot of time people use moonlight reflection to metaphorize how they reflect their feelings and their memories from the past. This January has nearly come to its end, and there is a lot of accomplishment done and was put into hardwork with sweat and blood. The Jan Boom Project has coming to its end too. The next thing we will do is on top of a mountain, we will go Adeline resthouse which is located in the regions of Gopeng, Perak. I am seeking another success in it, for all these success has proven our faith in God grows and without God all this wouldn't have been done at all. So I thank God for all of these that has been so successful.

This whole January can consider the busiest month of all, I can't imagine that God's blessing is so amazing that when you invite Him into your presence that He will work through you through the Holy Spirit. But there is a little thing I have to admit here is that I am getting complacent, and I detected this complacency in me and this is a sure sign I need to do something with it. I already 3 days did not do my devotion and it stops, and I have been given myself enough excuse to rest and holiday for both body and spirit. I mean I am so idiot, "SPIRIT NEVER REST!" I have been giving me an excuse that spirit should rest, but I forgotten that my spirit is God's not mine, and I have been issuing command to myself again and left God astray. Though I am sure God is kind enough for me right now and had been given an ultimatum that I should change my course back on His track, or else He is going to be mad again. Lets end today with all the things in it, and begin a new day tommorow.

It is not good for me to play computer games, and I think I shouldn't play it even for once. God had told me not to entertain fleshly desires, but why am I such stubborness to put it in to a test? For this I am not testing my fleshly desires but also put God in the test. I apologize to you God, I really useless and folly to put you in the test, please guide me to grow stronger to become more like Christ so that I would sin against you. For all these days has past through I feel the growth in spirit in me and I had become more like my trueself again, working out of joy and having peace in mind. I have little distraction previously and I do serve very well, but not until recently I put myself into the test and I am a fool, now I have drop down into my very own deathtrap. I really certain that tomorrow will back to God again, I just need some time to adjust my mind back to it.

Well then here by I also weary about my assignments and studies, because recently I didn't touch any of my academic files and I hoping someone else in the assignment group plan what is our moves, because I had been too busy with the Jan Boom Project. Well I need you all to pray that I may attain wisdom on time managing and task management. I know there is still space for me to take charge in the assignment progress, piano classes, my revision work and also my personal relationship with God, but somehow I did not ultilize all the time I had. I hate to waste time, but one of my enemy is the sloth within that keep telling me that I do not have enough energy to proceed.

About my love life, nothing significant happens lately, maybe I finally get my love and belongingness need satisfied and esteem too, so I can say I am self-actualized because I start to give out the B-values that Maslow use to say. I am not boasting here but I am on my way to become more and more self-actualized. This is because the blessing of God, because every brothers and sisters pray for each other's growth and needs. God has satisfied our needs so that we can serve Him with all we got.

Um... its getting late, tomorrow had sunday service and I better sleep earlier.

"CARRY NOT THE PAST INTO THE PRESENT"

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34 (NIV)

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"