BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

V - Connected


Finally the day has come for us to be connected to each other. All the freshmen and all their seniors has come togather as a great gathering tonight which I couldn't wait to see. Tonight we will make history, the history of each of our profiles recorded in the book of the living and the dead. For so long we have waited and prepared, and this is the day we do our best to touch the lives of others through Christ. I remember the last time when they are having this kind of activity while I still were a freshmen I did not join them, and I say it is what a waste that I did not go. But tonight it is a different story, I am one of the commitee to bring light into this event, and again we will make history out of it. And for tonight this is what happens...




Target reached but I don't know whether the objectives met? We all having real fun throughout whole night, and it seems everyone is enjoying it. Well I am first time an MCEE in an event, but I have to admit there is still a lot more space for me to improve. No doubt, I am happy with my performance tonight, "not bad for a first-timer". Well, there is much preparatory work back then, I am sure this time I might have fulfill some of these 5 P's concept "Proper planning prevents poor performance".

Since everyone is happy and I also have made this a compliment for myself. What a great success tonight and it could be a memoriable moment that all the seniors meeting up their juniors. Today I saw a lot more miracle happens, and this is the testimony to night. First, I and Miller were on a ride and rushing for diner, unfortunately the rain getting heavy and I was praying in silent at the back of the motor. I prayed: "Lord please, may there be no rain until everyone is securely shelter in "Shalome" (Ministry house's name)" But the rain is still getting heavy, and Miller say want to turn back but I believe God will stops the rain so I said to Miller straight ride to Hing Long to eat. What I saw was a perfect cut from above the clouds, the rain clouds was divided into half so in our town it wasn't raining at all. It has not been raining after that incident tonight.

Another miracle happens is the blessing of the Holy Spirit to give us wisdom on our sketch and also MCEE. Sometime it was not our own strenght to become such versatile PIC, but really all came so sudden into our unconcious mind and do our parts perfectly. This happens especially in the sketch. Angie has dificulty memorizing the script, but finally manage to use her own creativity to continue acting. Thanks be to God that he gave us a wonderful receptor and emitter in us, that is the power of our unconcious mind.

MAY THE JOY OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU
AS YOU SERVE HIM,
FOR GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER ^^

THANKS BE TO ALL OF YOU, WITHOUT YOUR EFFORT;
TONIGHT WILL NOT COME TRUE.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"