BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mind your head


Sometimes whenever I will be, surely I will knock my head on the wall. It is not fun when knocking your head on a concrete wall, it is damn hurt. I remember when I was in standard six I kicked some cracks from the floor and I felt and hit my forehead on the pipe. My head swollen and it lasted for a month.

Life is like that, you surely will knock your head on the wall then you will experience pain and suffers for a period of time to gain experiences to live a life toward self-actualization. Honestly I still can't tell you who I am right now, because I am still finding my actual self.

This week is somewhat another spiritual warfare to me, I almost started a war with God today, and I was troubled with some dreams and bible verses, and I am even more interupted when I heard the stories from Mei Wei. This morning I read Romans Chapter one to three, and I feel like God is scolding me about my unrighteousness, and I thought it was just a simple lesson today. But it intensify when I heard Mei Wei's story about what had happend yesterday night, and we read Jeremiah 49. I begin to feel fear, God is angry somehow, but who tempering His anger? Immediately I fell silent and feel a strange feeling, the feeling like there are no more winds to blow, no waves on the sea and not even a leave move on a tree, and it was total silent, no sound, nothing. Suddenly reminds me about my dream
 "yesterday that I and Joshua and some companions traveling a far and get lost. I don't know why and by what accident that we all fell into a wet concrete drain, and it is heavily polluted, because the drain was decending and wet, we all skated down stream and along the drain I saw some houses landed just right on the drains, I successfully grap on a pillar and stoped in one of the house and I saw foods in there, and I say: "There must be someone lived here, but how come someone can stand it to live in such places." I was holding my breath at first so I don't smell the odour, but finally I also got to catch me breath, but the smell is too bad and I almost vomited, then I woke up."
Does this means anything to you who are reading this?

It may just be a dream, but I had never dream so intense before that I can still remember it so clearly until now.- My mom sure will say to me that I am out of my mind.

For now I don't wanted to think too much, for there are many reasons that I am mentally troubled, and I still don't know how to solve it, so I just try not to think about it. Keep your mind fresh and watch it, I might not feed wrong information into my mind...

I am very sleepy now, so I guess I will share more about what is going on this week to you guys, keep the watch here. Thanks and happy reading^^

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"