BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Preparatory message

Yesterday when everyone gone for devotion at Agape, I get back into the feeling again of worshiping the Lord, and I start to prayed aloud with them, we prayed for growth, guidance of the holy spirit, healing of brothers and sisters pain and sickness, the relationship with the members and God and a lot of things. It was one wonderful devotional time with a group of brothers and sisters. Then later they having a meeting of the welcoming day for freshies and I am the Chair person collaborate with sister Angi, and I don't know what else they want me to do, I just played along with them that I can be the devil or the deceiver to the main character if they wanted to do the angel and devil fight for presentation. We have a Left Four Dead 2 fellowship with Robin, Miller, Toni, and "表哥" and played until firing up, and I don't like the feeling when I started to be obessesed by the games, really makes me feel I'm not concentrating in my life, just like what it has done to me previously about the political issues that had interupted me during worship last sunday.

In the morning of the next day Calvin, Ricky, Toni, Miller and me pay a visit to Sungkai's hot spring, the place is very peaceful, tender, and refreshing. The price is affordable for couples to go, but we are not seeking for 2 person romance trip, we are seeking to have a place for 40 pax of people to sleep in for one night. The entrance price and spa everything is affordable, only the rental for rooms is more expansive than I expected, but for 2 person romance trip is worth a value, I surely will bring her there when I started dating. But sure is not within this three years. We all had a wonderful time sun tanked in the mountain water pool, though it is dirty, but we played crazy there, and shot quite a numbers of photos. Take a look by yourselves.
Those hot springs have different temperatures, but I recommended the 35-40 degree celsius, that is our body temperature surely will have yourselves relief after soaking in it. Some places can boil eggs for the water is for a 100 degree celsius. I just pray that Mr. manager of Felda hot spring villa successfully contact his colleague that he may find some place for us to dwell in during the 6 Febuary 2010.

Just now I was with the caregroup, we talked about punctuality saves lifes of others and ourselves. Time = life, we waste time = waste life. God gave us enough time to learn what life is all about and to work his mission for us. If we waste our time on useless priorities, we will just let our time stolen by ourselves and on other things. I realise that I don't have a good time management when I start to draw a statistical pie about the time used of my own, and I realise my patient for is getting off limits, and I wasn't punctual all the time. I just wanted to ask, how much your wasted on waiting other people or waiting something? Waiting is never same as wasting, we wait in patient but with action, we can read, we can do other things, but it is best for punctuality.

Likewise when we ended the caregroup, we have our "Chee Cheong Fun" fellowship, and when we all started to talk I realise that I don't have much knowledge to share with the people around, when they talk about their topics, I just listen because I have nothing share, but when comes about Left Four Dead, I am the narrator. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about this, because I can be happy because I am responding is natural ways, and sadly I am getting addicted to the game and shows the immaturity in me. Talking about immaturity, I heard brother Doh say, "Because of a tree you destroy all other trees in the jungle" He say this when we talk about dating lifestyle in university, he never had this feeling before because he choose not to date during universities, because financially is a problem, and on the other hand we see the advantages of not dating during university. We can have our focus on the right thing that can build us up, and we can have more time on our own to explore the talent we had in ourselves, giving services to others, serving in the church and active in sports, organizational activities, and even doing own researches and studies. Today learn this, do not because of one girl I like sacrificed all the treasures around me that could even make my life more abundant, more resourceful, competent on living a more mature and realistic life. If I started dating right now, what do I miss? I lost myself, that is what Vri told me, you lost yourself when you are dating to someone, your attention often gave to the partner rather than to yourself and the social network. Balance is the key, but how to obtain balance? The balance is to start from yourselves, you need to love yourselves more, build yourselves up first, be patient towards growth, and in the right time when you reach maturity, and when you are ready, then that is the time where you start your first date. The woman will like it when you came prepare with all these little things that woman sees. Thanks to Doh, that I get this message. Because I am falling into a trap that I start to make Vri my girlfriend in my mine, I shall stop doing that right now until the day comes to its maturity.

"DO NOT BECAUSE OF ONE TREE, YOU DESTROY ALL OTHER
TREES IN THE FOREST."

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"