BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Undercover mission


Today I woke up 6 in the morning, and after having devotion I gave Vri and Miller a morning call. AND today is our Orientation's tele-match and games! Happy for Vri that she became a facilitator in a station game, and her game was to make people wet >.< but I don't mind, as long others get wet haha. I am reassigned to be in a undercover mission to join this event as freshies. Well there are a lot more experience I could get inside this event too. My primary objectives is to know at least 2 new people, but I get to know 7 and only had a phone number from one of them, and his name is Jun Xian, others are Kai Xuen, Zi Teong, Jack, Sam and our tanker. Well it was a really good start for me.

In the afternoon I ate lunch at school with these a bunch of commitees, facis, and helpers. Then gone home and go siesta. When I wake up I wrote the script for this incoming welcoming night or V-connect for all freshmen who interested to join Hope Kampar. It is on 28 Jan 2010, 8pm sharp in 128, Jalan Perak 22, bandar baru Kampar, Perak. My very own impression on this presentation sketch was to make people realize the power of our choices. About this sketch I write a synopsis here:
lol, I almost tell all the story here, if everyone who acknowledge this can come to join us, if you are in Kampar. So the main point is, whatever you chose now bring consequences to the next event, so if you chose to mingle with wrong people you will be influence by them. So God bless you all freshmens in UTAR that you all may find the right people to join with.
"There was a boy dreamed to get out from his parent's cage and go overseas to study and enjoy life in foreign campus. He finally succeed that this dream is coming true, he happily pack-up everything and journey all the way to Malaysia from Indonesia.Unfortunately he met his parents following him to where he goes, but he successfully escaped from them. After he entered the campus (UTAR) He discover all kinds of lifestyle and activities that people carrying out inside and around the campus. However, as he was naive, and he was thinking, a voice came to him and confused him, but another voice helping him to get his mind right. He struggled and ... ..."


As for the time is raining I also finish writing the script I left with a little time for myself to play a little computer game, haha, for so long I haven't touch the computer game but now I am getting rusty with it. Well it is a good sign that I have changed. The fruit of the Holy Spirit really can work out, when you have the spirit, you have self-control.

As for the night I spend my dinner with some lecturers, they are christians and are colleagues of Mr. Doh. Well we all have fun time fellowship there but still can't get away with the pressure of because they are lecturers. I keep on tell myself, we are all friends when we are off duties. But I will try not to say to myself as a student that a student have off duties, haha, because everyday lived as a student, and the life is the work of a student.

After dinner we all have our care group once again. Tonight was a wonderful night that I get impressed of all the PIC and the program flow. I love tonight's care group.




Have fun! God Bless you...

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"