BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Light of the world


This month is a busy month, after the assignments are given by our lecturers and tutors. I and my team started off doing draft work for our assignments especially the report writting and its content. This year's CNY came is a wrong timing for all of us, we thought that we will have more free time to celebrate our annual chinese new year but it wasn't goes like that. Besides everyone is busying about other thing else this whole month and the next. I never thought that I can cope with stress and do on the responsibility that had given on me. All that sudden I become a class rept. for cognitive psychology tutorial group two and some assignment leader, and what is more important now is my responsibility to manage well in the incoming V-connect and V-camp that will be held this thursday and the next saturday and sunday. Good news is that the event we planned to carry out has nearly come to its end and the GSM and dedication is quite sucessful and I am looking forward to make the V-connect and V-camp to be successful too.

This is the first time I really put my full effort in a committee to make contribution. Though this is the first time, but already counted as successful, but there is some mistake people make can't avoid because of lack of experience on managing things. This recall the 5P's I learn last time (Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance), but sometimes things just din't comes into my mind when I plan how I manage my things well. But nevermind I couldn't believe I start to accept challenges and accept critics from people, I start to learn new things. This year is really a new begining for me, the gap between my trueself and ideal self is moving closer togather, and there is a lot more explaination now, but what I can summarize is that I started to serve with Joy, really God answer my prayers and the Holy Spirit is working in me.

The title today, the light of the world, really start to reflect what we do starts to shines, I really hope that all that we had done do it for the glory of God. I believes that what we do this whole month, fasted and prayed, and sacrifice out our personal time for God really make God smiles. Brothers and Sisters, let's continue to shine for the Lord our God.

"THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGHT!"

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"