BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Genesis


Its 3rd of January, a new starting, a new begining, a chapter of genesis about something old, and that is our lives. Yesterday I visited my old school of spiritual growth, the Methodist Youth Intermediate Fellowship (MYIF) run by a team of secondary school people. Thank God after I and Kenneth went away the number of this team grows, people who serve as leaders grows more in their experience, but there is still a lot of things they can improve. I admire the way they encourage each other to have an exploration throughout the bible, and that is the bible reading program, when you had finish a book update to Ms. Vanessa Goh by highlighting a stroke there in the spaces provided, she is their advisor right now and cool, at least got someone fully committed to guide this batch of youngsters to run this MYIF. That night we played a board game about bible quizes, and you can see the symbols all around in those boxes the tablet means the questions conducted from old testiment, the question mark represents general bible knowledge, whereas the numbers question about bible knowledge with all the numbers, and there is cross and rainbow I forgotten what is that but all of them is questions. Very fun, I am so happy I got it right almost 3/4 of the question asked me. >.<

As time goes past so fast and entering 4th of January and it is the day where I will depart again from Penang back to Kampar. Its alright I am here to tell Miller that I will come back to Kampar in one piece, haha.. ^^ About my sister, she is one big mind girl that she dreamed to become one of the famous fashion designers in the streets, well my father did not really like much about it though, but later convienced by a church friend Gloria that her niece studied fashion design and got in luxury, well I guess it was all blessing of the Lord that your life is abundance. Han Chiang College was one of the choices to make and some recommended Equator and some says Lim Kok Weng U. whatever that is, its her choice, I just provide the intel about it and she is the one who is studying all this not me, well at least got a brother finding all this for her, but not to me, no one guides me, I do it all alone, get the loan myself, and going into UTAR without friends, but now I have a bunch of maniacs with me, thank God that he blesses me with all these friends around. So I just think that my little sister just needed a bit of courage and I giving her a little bit knowledge of where to head for, and that is enough to push her out from her comfort zone to experience the world, I hope God is at work that he intended her to be a fashion designer in his kingdom. Who knows?

How about me? I had a headache struggle this morning that I can't focus on worshiping, what am I on earth that I get too fantasy into the imaginary world of mine, I can't say it here in the public so sorry, for any sensitive issues. Just trying to talk about the dirty politicians that plays their game feet wet. Sometime it make sense why there is terrorism, because the politicians aren't any better than them, it is just seeing who brings a bigger stick into a war and a liscence to kill. Nah, I should not be talk about this though. That is what I have been thinking throughout the day of worship, so I am so sorry for God that I did not put my effort to gain back attention for Him.

In this chapter of genesis, the genesis of my work for God that I had made my commitment to serve in his ministry, now I more likely focusing on evangelism work that fulfill the mission God gave us for in John 21 Jesus say feed my sheep if you love me! How well I prepare myself will be reveal when I put myself into work. This new year is a new chapter for everyone and a new chapter for me to write new lives that had added into God's kingdom, history is written by victors and that is our Lord Jesus Christ the Nazareth. Let's make history in Kampar, Miller, Vri and all the brothers and sisters go and make history for the Lord. For these few person I will commit into God's hands that they may came back to the Lord because I believe they are good instruments that God can use to expand the kingdom of God, namely Mei Wei, Shyan and Adrian. Let them humble down and see the love of our almighty God.

Alright boys and girls lock and load, we have job to do, make Him proud! Hallelujah!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"