BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Death trap



I mean the yesterday's yesterday, I missed one day for not updating my blog because I am not around and slept early. Let me continue the story after getting in to the arsenals. On MSN I chat with some of the old pals in Penang telling them I am back here on Penang. I was very happy to have time to chat with them and I heard Irene say she wanted to go clubbing and I was too excited to join them and almost forgot what I have promised not to do. Clubbing is not a place that suits me, finally I strongly rejected and opposed my old pals that I can't join them. I mean when I came to realization, I said to myself: "Friends, you have gone into the path that I could not follow." I kept saying I quited drinking and persuade them to let me go, but it did not work out well, we finally made it to "STICK" a new restaurant allocated outside the south zone at queen's bay mall. They are all ready to go for clubbing and drinks, and I am the only one who having the dinner there, I mean only I eating whereas the three of them just drink some juice for later if go with a full stomach will vomit after drinking. At first I thought Carmen and Irene is on myside supporting me not to go, but I disapointed at what they are right now. Not to mention Simon my ex-big brother, that influenced my life for almost these 7 years in school. After dinner we gone to Taman Perkaka to play snooker.

That is not the exact photo from my camera, its from google search. But I just want you to get the picture of my story. That time I really desperate and asked God if you really want me to go and you are sending me into this meat grinder then show me some sign. With a confused heart I duel with Simon and say if God don't want me to go then I will win this game. Unfortunately, I missed a round and I just missed a shot then I lose. I say I will go club with them after that, but I say I will go home take a shower first. Thank God I been to home, then finally they come by my house and go out impolitely ask them to go away. My mother was with me, and we prayed and thanks giving for the Lord that He has won me over the temptation and brought me back to my mother's side. The easy way to die was to falling into the temptation.


It doesn't matter anymore right now, but I'll still sometime thinking of them how could my friends can become like this. What they seek is not joy but fun, they seek the estacy of feeling great and Simon had become more lustful than I thought, when I heard him say he can resist the devil's temptation, then I deeply know that he has already defeated by the devil. They are blinded, somemore they are Christians or should I say "so call" Christians.

After the prayer with my mother I went to sleep, because tomorrow morning I am going to visit Perai Megamall, where some say it is Pacific. I was planning to go out with Ching Fang and Vri to visit their places and have a nice movie there, but sadly they are unavailable. Nonetheless, I go before hence yesterday to the Megamall and shop my heart out that day, buying new clothes. I could admit that I am not good at recognizing places, I couldn't find where is the enterance for the basement car park, so I drive over then later went back on the highways then later on find all the way back to the mall. It was a little bit sweat, but I turn a big round to get in. Having lunch at 600cc with my mother and I was planning to bring my sister along but she just don't wanted to go. Whatever, I just hope that she can really step up by herself and go to explore the world and go get a driving lisence sooner. Hope that she can make up her mind whether to work for half a year and waiting for results or sit at home sickening with game addiction.

I sleep early yesterday because this morning I join my family go Yam Cha eat Dim Sum at Sugai Ara. Then having a good time togather whole day, I couldn't imagine right now I could start to give and see that my parent was please when I wash the car for them this morning. I could hardly believe my dad smiles infront of me. This is a great start and a new begining in this year 2010. Now I really learn how to appreciate the people around me, but not some that I still working all the way to accept their changes. For lunch to day we went to BJ complex having a meal at Kenny Roger's Roaster.


Then that is enough for the whole real day. I love this family. ^^

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"