BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Arsenal


Don't get it wrong with the arsenal football club, what I mean here is an amory for militia and navy. I am back in home the third day, after leaving the miracle land of Kampar it was like going out from my comfort zone as a house, nevertheless now I am in my home as much as like my arsenal for me. The day before I went back to Penang from Kampar, I had a commitment to the Lord that I will learn something to do with pastorial care and reaching out as preparation in this week for the use of this January intake at UTAR. I do not have a lot of resources so I just use what I have on hand, the bible, the purpose driven life and the internet. The first day when I am back here in Penang, at the morning devotion I read John 21 when Jesus talk to Peter. He says something like if you love me tend my flocks and feed my sheep. It was a great motivation for me for I am still having a little struggle whether am I readied to do this or not. What am I doing here at home? Reading bible and do some study in how to take care of people and reaching out, how to share your believes effectively, and I also have some fun ideas to train my gifting which is my piano skills. That is why my cover page is scales of music notes.

I was very excited to write this all in here yesterday, but somehow I feel like it wasn't the whole picture yet so I didn't. I read something about the work of churches, and I think, yeah it is nothing like a church, both a living organism and organization. They worship to focus on God, their fellowship helps everyone to face their life problems, discipleship helps fortify you faith, ministry helps find your talents and evangelism helps you fulfill your mission (pg. 136, Warren, 2002). The funny thing here is that I keep myself do simulation on how to talk to the people that I want to share Christ with, like crazy talking to myself only. Nevermind I hope now I already start a good work and pray that God will give me further guidance on how it will be done. For now there are three people comes into my mind that we can follow up is Adrian Lee, Shyan Chai, and May Wei. I already start some in Adrian and May Wei, but out of frustration and fear I draw out myself, and stop following up. Well maybe that time I wasn't ready to do things like this and affraid the more I help the more complicated it will be. Whatever I had them prayed and put in God's hand.

Look at this! Virtuoso pianist practices haha! Virtuoso literally means skillful. I am gonna use this book as a gift from God and I am very glad to have this book with me. Maybe God is trying to polish up my skills he given to me, so all the sudden I feel like I want to play all better and finger control. I love Jazz music and classicals, and this scale training push me up to reach that level to play it, I am so excited! Unfortunately its for less than a week, because when I am back in kampar, there is no piano for me to train. Well actually I am here at home training some pieces to play too to surprise someone one day. I wouldn't tell it here later she knows XD. Well it is great start and a great ending for the year 2009 and happily welcome 2010 to come. Happy reading.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"