BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cameron Heights Expedition


It has been a long while for me to wait for this moment to come. Once I had a dream is to own a piece of land that is rich and able to plant various kind of flower, and I dream of making my floral collection garden the largest international green house. I was inspired by the pink of shakura flowers when they blossom in Japan, and make the whole garden a piece of pinky sweet land. Unfortunately, the dream I made wasn't what I really wishes. Deeply this is a situation similar to the princess and the frog movie by Walt Disney. Whatever dream to have, whatever we dream to make, without a good relationship and love, nothing could be sweeter. I take a hard time to deny my own perception of a loving relationship, and I totally understand the condition they are having inside that movie. There are no different than the Beauty and the Beast. While I descibe my own dream, the message hidden under my dreams was to have a lovely wife beside me and I was playing my lovely white grandpiano inside the garden covered with all kinds of plantations. Without her something is missing from the puzzle. I was bias when I comment the movie to Joshua, I said the movie emphasize too much on a man and women love relationship, and critic that it wasn’t universal love. I was wrong, and maybe I did not experience that kind of love before and did not get it. I spook to my counsellor that I desperate of having a girlfriend, but she encourages me to love myself more before going into that kind of relationship. The love for man and women indeed was universal, everyone has it, and this give me a picture of God’s command for Adam and Eve. It was one of the life purposes as human.


Alright enough for the dreaming story. This Cameron expedition is fun and the weather is chilling, and sadly I was sick on the evening of the day. Quite sickening trip while I am sick, I hate to let myself sick because that will make me a burden to other people. I really thanks to all the brothers and sisters that are taking care of me throughout this trip, and I deeply appreciate your help. Same time I feel sorry that I may have dragged the time and I feel I was selfish that you need to put me into your consideration of each activity. But from another point of view, if other brothers and sisters are sick when I am not, I will provide help selflessly to them too, so guess this is what we call a relationship is to give and take. This trip I didn’t learn how to manage a trip, didn’t know where to go or where to visit, but this trip help me to learn the meaning of love.

We reach “tanah rata” and settle our package down in a hostel there and it’s for RM 200 per night if I didn’t mistake, I mean 200 shared with 19 people, means roughly 10 dollar per person. In fact we spend one night there only. I couldn’t stop thinking how chilling is it the night we sleep, and I was sleep right in front of the window curl up like a prawn, my leg was freezing and my body is reacting, so I got a fever! No, don’t get me wrong, I’m not blaming that I got a fever because I sleep next to the window, I just describing how chilling it was. ^^

"Do not pluck the grapes" This is what we saw on the warning signs. Who cares, what is more important than to have a nice posting infront of those grapes. Don't worry no grapes were harm while taking the photo. "Tony, what are doing?" haha. Actually Tony was lifted up to reach that grape, thanks to Robin, because the grapes are on top of the ceiling.




Have fun...

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"