BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Heart of wolverines.

"I keep telling you don't play that game to me alright? I am not a sloth, and I am not lazy or tired, because little Thomas in me been attack and you poisoned him, what should I call you "Druglord"? Well leave us alone druglord, stop poisoning him, you know always whenever you attack me, I generate new kinds of antibody and the same attack will leave me a little effect, you know what? God is blessing all the way that I can did this to resist you. And I think I had been wrong not to judge you by believing you are the full darkness and 100% lie and sinner. God teach us to love our enemy and he is right, because when I love you, I know more about you and I learn to become more like myself because of you, thanks anyway. Yes, the world is bais for you and you make us believe it. I couldn't believe you keep using me to destroy myself, and I had struggle for 2 days but I say not today, well congradulation you successfuly own me for 2 days. Well this is fearful right? Because I really scared to offend some big guy like you that is strong and powerful, I'm sorry but you can't harm me because God is with me, and I am sorry that God has planned a big humiliation for you. What are you trying to prove? Human are destuctive? Evil? No, you trying to make us believe that. Does that sounds like what has been in your mind for centuries? Look that is the problem, because you keep on telling lies, and you don't even want to admit it that what you're thinking in your mind and that is the truth. You can't be straight don't you? Well, I am sorry I offended you today, but this a war you will always hunting for me and I will just keep myself running from you. You know you wouldn't have me, so you try to use myself against myself, you try to make me own myself fully right? No, I am for God and for God alone, sounds bais to you? Its pretty much that you are telling me God is also bais for me, yes, it is but I rather bais under God rather than you leech. Don't ever steal my energy again, and thank for teaching me a new word, enfeeble."

I am affraid chellenging my enemy, I am fearful of what I did today, because I fear that this war is going to be more intense than I can handle. The more when I step into the world of darkness the more I feel I needed God's protection. This time is my enemy set sail cross the Rubicon to attack me, and this time counted as an ambush. Human are not different than sheep, they are naive, thought that they are strong they know everything, but they know nothing about what they ought to know. This world is not bais, and only the truth came wisdom, only the truth makes people joyful and God is the truth. People always goes against us Christians, why? This is a reaction of denial, reaction formation, a defense mechanism I use to learn in psychoanalysis. The counseling process may be pathological, and no one can measure the strenght of our believe system, when they believe the lie, then the lie will be the truth for them. Beware of the wolverines, they eat sheep. Don't let the lie guide you into their mouths. Living a life must live it with acceptence of what we really are, and the acceptence of truth.

"Please my dear enemies, don't do this anymore, is it that you say it is bais because what God says and it will happens? He say the devil is here to kill, steal and destroy, and this the more you do you prove Him right. Then what are you trying to prove? You can't prove God inexistence, because He is with us everyday, you can't prove human as powerful in destruction, because we are not design for violence. And you putting all those lies infront of us and I am impress that you successfully twist a person to become your desciple, but not everyone. What I trying say is that where there is the more reaction arise, the more closer to the truth we got. The book purpose driven life spell it well, the more we walk closer to God, the more intense our spiritual warfare it will be. Please leave me alone my dear enemies. The heart of wolverines sounds powerful, but it reflect the savage of wolverines that canibalize infront of us sheep. I heard you howls, and I am alert, sounds magically empowered, but it is decieving. I just can't trust you."

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"