BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Whirlwind - Day 1


All I know was train, then some friend's car, bus, taxis, and train again... and the name of places juggling up and down around my head, Subang, Port Klang, Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley, KL Central, Bangi, and Sedang... After coming down from Cameron we traveled on rail to KL and we lived in a ministry house first night at Shekainah which is in Bangi. At the first light we travelled to Sedang and have a Christmas Celebration Service in Hope Sedang. About their service what has inspire me is their scatch "The Bread Pit" and the message "The Miracle". Wow, when I was there I said to God: "Wow God are you watching at this?" God sure wouldn't miss this great scatch and opportunity to touch our hearts when the message comes. I remember there was one shy hand raised up during altar call, Hallelujah. The scatch is so impressive and lively and they manage to succeed it within 3 weeks time and was in a period of examination (There are some UKM brothers and sisters).



The next thing I know was an eight hour shoping frenzy in Sunway Pyramid and thanks to Josh and Joshua that they take care of our luggages. We ride monorail there from Sedang and stop at Subang Jaya then ride bus to that Pyramid. At first very energetic and wanted to carry all the sister's bags but it was like a disaster in the end of the day. We had our first stop at cinema but it was fully loaded with a legion of people there, so we go to have our lunch first then go shopping, and wait to see what gives us opportunity to watch Avatar in the cinema.

We had a lunch at McD and some brothers and sisters take-away some Popeye's food and eat with us in McD. I still remember their smash potatoes, taste so fresh and really like homemake smash potatoes. And that is it, where the shopping frenzy goes after the meal. I didn't take a lot of pictures, and the more I walk inside the mall, I feel I do not belong to this place, because I don't like the places where there is a lot of peoples around, haha, I am quite a "westernizer" didn't I? Well I manage to endure the long walk inside the mall and finally give up walking and find Vri and Karen in starbucks to get a shake, and have a nice time listening to their sharings. Wasn't for long, this few activities ate 8 hours, wow, the time really goes that fast, and I just can't cope with it, shy to admit that my legs are reluctant to move. Well 10pm we have our supper-dinner at Wong Kok's Kitchen when Ping Ping arrive to welcome us, all the way here coming back from Genting to meet us.

Then this is the end of the first two day when we are in Subang.
I will continue the rest when I reach home tomorrow at Penang, for now I need to pack things up and get a good sleep. Good night and happy reading.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"