BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Whirlwind - Day 2


After dining in Wong Kok's kitchen we saparate brothers to live in Ping Ping's second house and sisters live in her house. While travelling Calvin shares something about the evil spirit to Sushi, and I was a little bit harsh to listen to all that maybe I was tired and stressful that night. When we all reach Ping Ping's second house we unload our belongings and I took the first scout into her house and all the things around spook me, and I felt uneasy since that night. I didn't care so much so I take my turn to get the shower and then try to get some sleep as soon as possible. I had a good sleep that night, but not until I wake up, I was struggling to something and according to other people I was "Possessed!" Let me shares my experience here, maybe the bad spirit knows the physical and visual embarrassment did not effect me much so they attacked my thoughts. I feel suddenly like all the negative thoughts came out from my mind and my mouth is heavy to open up to speak. I was depressed and tense, all my muscles on my arm and waist are getting numb and I can't do anything and shouted out: "In Jesus name I tell you to leave!" then all my brothers and sisters was doing their devotion outside the living room heard my yell and they came to pray for me. Thanks, it was a lesson to me for not trespassing the spiritual realm, and shall not challenge the evil spirits. Somehow, I heard God was scolding me that I let the devil work through me and heed not his warning.

Whatever past let is past, I am alright now. The next thing "Breakfast!" we all go to a shack to eat dry Bak Kut Teh, sadly I just recover from the dissy attack, so I lost my appetite plus I had a constipation problem there, consiquently I did not taste much from it. Well then later we all set off to Jusco and had a really nice movie there "AVATAR!" and spend a little bit time shopping the rounds for Christmas presents and Birthday presents. About the movie I rate it 5 star if I would watch it in 3-D, I love the story really much about the source of energy in Pandora and all the tales of Sully becoming a Toruk Maktou and fight the invasion of Human fleets. I mean normally human defended earth from invasion but this time is when human invade the aliens, haha, a funny reverse huh? After that we all get all the free time go back to Ping Ping's house and prepared some carols and present later on in the celebration at night.


That is the spirit! Its Christmas and Happy Birthday to our beloved 21 years old sister Ping Ping! That night celebration were like a marraige dinner for her, haha, Ping Ping was hyperactive and was very happy, and she taking picture all around her guesses going table by table. I am proud to met with a friend like her. Her mother also very supportive to her too, praise the Lord! May God bless this family because the daugther had gave her commitment to God. She said she wanted to fully focus on God's work and shall not date within this 5 years. Wow, such commitment and fire and I was challenged, and I heard God said to me: "Where is your fire once had Thomas?" I couldn't believe that God really can use everyone including new believers to encourage me to push up my work in God's kingdom. Thank you Ping Ping you have given me a great encouragement to do the things we have to do in the January intake of UTAR. I hope that God will bless these freshies because we go out the reach them for the Lord. "Shine for the Lord" - Facebook quoted from our MNC family photo. Then we had a very fun time fellowship togather that night were Bee Kim was the second person I found that she is overly happy until nocturnal. Sisters sharing their happy moments togather in their rooms, while brother get their shower ready and GO TO Sleep XD.

The next day we again go to eat bak kut teh after getting up from our beds. This is a bak but teh famous in bak kut teh street and eat till the fullest. Some brothers take morning train went to Johor, but me and other are going back kampar departed there 11am in monorail then change to KTM then bye bye all the way back to Kampar.

For now I am in Penang enjoying the taste of home sweet home! ^^

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"