BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3.5 starts here!

Today gives me a lot of insights about what will happen in the future when we fully ultilise the time we had now. As I shared before, time sharing is life sharing. Everything you focus on today, when you invest in it, it will happen. This is not a teaching of the law of attraction...

My bike's part been stolen today, and walking to school and back under the rain, I mean what is the big deal, God is our umbrella, I would care so much little rain can't kill us don't we? Today I admit that I did not do well in my presentation, of course it hits my standard but there is still a lot of place where I can still improve. Now only I begins to understand the power of effective leadership. Every piece of chance for me to lead sure left a little lesson behind me. I hope I really didn't miss out any opportunity to learn what has to be learn. W, See Hua, and Min Choo, they are all potent members, i still feel that they are somewhat reserved, their potential was lock in somewhere they don't even see it, but I think a good leadership can push them to do the things in the right focus. I think I do need to be a better leader next time. I apologise to you all because I had not been serving wholeheartedly in this presentation and the report writing.

Why 3.5 starts here? Without a proper management it will not be a 3.5, and I am starting from today, and officially I annouce let the study plan commence. The leader within, is the new lesson I learn recently. You are the leader of your life, if you do not know how to lead yourselves, you can't lead others. Just as Captain of the ship where I use to describe in my blog . In every aspect, academic, spirituality, relationships and wealth, you are the leader to make it a difference. God gave us choice, and it was an authority that has been entrusted to our management. Therefore everything is a choice, to achieve 3.5 is by choice. People may decriminate this statement but, I will just say energy is limited, I do not want to stress myself up too much to strive for 4.0, therefore 3.5 is an ideal goal. I have to use this energy to build up my well being, spirituality and other things, just distribute this energy to the 4 aspect I have writen there more evenly.

I have just finish my timetable where how I am gonna make it happen. God's hand on our shoulders I am looking forward to write more about leader within. It seems I have a new chapter to start already, so much joy and pain coexisted everywhere in this "Chicken soup for a cheerful soul" Thanks to this chapter, I really learn a lot from the old chapter of pain and suffering. See, I told you it makes a difference, when you jot everything happened in yourlife as a dairy, you see how you change and what you learn.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"