BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Mark of Friendship (part II)

Last time when I wrote about the mark of Friendship in the unity of submission, sincerity, trust and empathy, yet it is still very useful to see how much you love your friends. Friendship is something makes life possible to go on, last time I was going on solo, and I fell. My life change since Miller came in and disarms me and God send him to me, I felt the brotherly love in Him, Miller was someone that the first time I felt God is at work. The friends around him also getting more close together with me, and I can see the differences between Christian friends or should I say friend with Christ love is different. I sense the unity and family spirit among us. Just like westerners define Asians that they are more grouped life rather than individualistic, and this is an advantage of showing our love to everyone around.

I had a struggle of keeping Vri as my friend, because it was incongruence to my actions. My heart recognized her as someone special, and my heart is long to make her my Wife and giving her all the happiness and joy of life. Yesterday when I was on a train traveling back from Putra Jaya to Kampar, I heard a voice tell me to imaging when Vri say: “How much do you love me?” I will just answer her by telling all the stories that we had been through, all those hard times and all those joyous moment together. I will just simply reflecting all our memories and telling her “You know how much I love you in your heart.” As I keep on imagining this, she replied my SMS, that makes me feel somehow we are connected anywhere. But I think if I really keep myself focusing too much on this fantastic moment, it will not come true. I know she had been nice to me nowadays, after the storms had calm down, we proclaim to be friend again after we had an argument for couples of weeks we had silent. I remember every word she is saying, and I receive news from my friend that she has been talking about me. I feel hope again. I know, I have got to move on and growing more Christ like, to be a better man, and as God said to me: “Be Prepared!” It doesn’t mean prepare me to death, but it means everything, be prepare for everything that has to come, prepare me to live, including the coming of Christ that I may save some sheep for Him, that I become a better man that I could take care of the brothers and sisters around me and also mean that I prepare myself to give a happy life for Vri. After so many incidents, and happenings, I felt that I need to improve myself to get to it, or else I will stay stagnant and soon this plan will be distorted. I have to commit myself to be prepare, ready myself to take care of people.

Why I put this love story in this passage? It wasn’t just love story, can’t you see how we well can do while we love each other in the name of friendship? I did I my heart had put her as my wife, but in the reality I have to work it just as Jacob work for Rachael for 14 years, the future mind already set up, now is the time to work in the NOW to make the future happen. Within these years we are friends, friendship is the time for both of us to be prepared for each other, to dig out the true self within, because we need to live without mask when we are married. When I imagined on the train, I can’t recall enough what has been through for both of us, this means I do not know well yet, and it sounds it is just too early to start a dating relationship, though now we are better friends, but it not the time yet. Only true friend can be great life partners, strangers become friends, friend become best friend, and best friend become my girlfriend and my girlfriend become my wife. It is how life is going. I’m pretty sure our level friendship still is remaining in the friend level, and I am working on to make her my best friend.

Friendship is to train up how you love people, a time to prepare yourselves to take care of other people, and prepare to build up a family, a time to prepare you to be yourself. Thanks to Eunice’s quote: “I will just ask you to let me be me.”

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"