BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dawn of War 12/11/09

After the first encounter in DDK5 code name UAPC1024 mid term test fail to secure, I was ashamed that I did not lead my battalion well during the trainings, sloth every where, and UAPC1024 take us down easily because they caught us totally off guard and unprepared. I remembered the days when we are strong, but after a peaceful moment we did not prepare our troops to face another devastating warfare with our enemies. Now I understand why and history they never stop fighting, the war will never stop until the world settles and the weak is bound under their sovereignty. Unfortunately none of them success, but often we see those who lose in the battle is that they feel contented and underestimate their opponent’s ability. They are not weak though, but it was this mind set make them weak,their attitude make their wall tremble, and city hall burned. This story exactly describe how am I right now, my walls cracks and houses burning by those hurling catapults. To Arm men TO ARMS!!! No, their fat under their amours make them run slow, their unused muscles make the grasp weak and their shields and sword easily fall away by strike. Their drunkenness make their vision unclear, and their arrows shooting in no directions and lost their accuracy. It was a shameful overrun yesterday, dominated by a foolish UAPC1024. Lucky I survived, and my men retreated to another stronghold, but I believe we had seen enough for our bad deeds and what spiritual pollutants can done to us in a warfare. In our eyes burn with vengeance and hatred, but it will not be long for us to retake UAPC1024. Lets go back and lick our wounds, and remember that addiction to any spiritual pollutants such as gluttony, slothfulness, greed, and folly will torn us apart.


“Attention to all delta 38 squadron we are about to face another butchering warfare ahead of us, they will strike in any moment and I pray for you brothers and sisters, may God grant us the strength and courage to face it. What I emphasize here is the firm foundation and our morale, to have it we must train it out, and I see in your eyes that you want to have vengeance for your lost, and it is out there, but with our strength right now still we are no match for those foul beast, and I believe within this intersession that the foul beast rest, we revive ourselves and in a week, they will fall upon our might and our wrath! There can be miracle when you believe! Now go and train ourselves up!”

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"