BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mountain top experience



The most happy, joyful and tired convention I ever attend was this, The Core at PICC. Excitingly packup during wednesday night and ready to move after thursday morning class then we travel sharp at 2 pm. Our first stop is going sg. Buloh if I didn't mistaken, we ate A&W over there XD. Long time din't eat already, and the root beer still in the same quality ^^, and it was for dinner. We reach there and have a wonderful night celebration. Check this out, Im not going to write the whole story about what we are doing.


In this convention we all going to seek for mountian top experience with God, which mean we are seeking for a close presence of God and enjoy the joy and peace togather from all nations around the world. God does speak to everyone, but I still haven't sure what is my call, I just have to keep on asking for confirmation. Nevertheless I and Miller had made a commitment for God that we will get into first class honours so that we do not need to return our loans. That extra piece of money we will buy music instruments for our church for Miller desperately want to play bass guitar to praise God and I need a piano to serve Him. I saw an electronic piano cost RM 3500 that is for one semester's fee already. Nevermind, miracle can happen when we believe. Seems that there is no lose, we got better results and able to serve God with the gift that He as given us.

Some of my friends struggled during the convention, some struggled God's call, some struggled about baptism, some struggled about past depression and guilt. While I struggled about what am I in the kingdom of God. I struggled between whether am I growing in the right way or will I grow until I left God out? I struggled with fear that what great responsibility I will had when I call upon God to give me more strenght. As in spiderman movie qoute : "With great powers comes great responsibility" And I believe everyone also struggled whether it was God's call or not. Some are our concience, some are evil, and some are from God. Sometimes I did say the voice heard is unreliable, it just can be a reference. I heard one of my friend said the voice call her to go suicide, and I say God wouldn't possibly call you to kill yourself without a reason. No, it was because of this, we go into the spirital realm to seek God we also seek the demon too. We saw them they see us, this is very true, Mr. S. A. Tan use this opportunity to strike us because we are seeking God too closely and he is jealous.

Some how I know God is telling me to become a great supporter of a church no matter what church am I in to. In Hope's principle christians must have a local church to commit to. I think that is a very true fact to focus out strenght unto a church, because we are not supermans. I had a call that God wants me to live to play music for Him, that is why I made the commitment to get a 1st class for Him. But this commitment is made by me, it may not be what God wants. That is why I am still struggling, what is the way that God wants to lead me.

Here by I want to thank a person and also to seek for apologize to the same person. I know because of you I'd changed, and the way you treat me I felt you have get more closer to me. But I can't denied that we are just friends. I really wish I could do the same. I have asked God, what He has to say about us. Im sorry that I have lustful mind with you again, forgive me. Deep down I know we are just friends.

Came down from the mountains, I had a vision that this Hope church in Kampar, I will be one of their musician to play music and serve God fully in that. I also asked God what he wanted me to be too, what else he want me to be.This is not the first time I gone up to the mountain top, I believe I did experience God enough to write a life long dairy about Him. Amen.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"