BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pangkor Trip


Yesterday gone for Pangkor trip with all my church buddies spended RM 50++ per person. It is quite cheap already ^^ This trip considered the most craziest trip for me too, because I got to shoot my own pictures. Don't know since when I also get excited to take photos and got shot inside it haha. Wonderful miracle happened that day, the rain clouds just pass by us to the other side of the island and we did not hit by the rain. Yet we enjoyed the cloudy day there playing at the beach. COTOMATE!! Let me tell the story from the begining.


We travel through Malim Nawar then go past Sime Derby Palm oil estate. We reach a little Fu Zhou Kampung one out of 48 if I'm not mistaken, we stop by and we eat Fu Zhou Luo Mee a lot of sea food lo wowowo... and add some vinegar delicious man only cause RM 2.
Then we continue the journey...We arived to Pangkor Terminal Jetty !! Then we travel by ferry...  For around 30 minutes, we arrive to the other side of the jetty on Pnagkor. We get 2 vans to fetch us go to visit some place first. Yeah!!
Our first stop, Dutch Port where in the history, the Pangkor War during 16 centuries that Dutch only used 60 elite militia to guard this post. This place where said to keep tin resources there, raise unsatisfaction of the Malays then started a conflict there.

Well next stop somewhere inside we call the "money hole" (钱洞). We all go there say "fatt ya! 发财呀!"  Well we saw a half faced stone on that hill and a big 缘 writting on a gaint stone wakaka ^.^

This place is really nice, but it is way too hot. Hot is not stoping us shooting photos, we continued shooting and finally we all got dried and go down to a hut to drink coconut juice. Ok now we are ready to move to the third stop ... Satay factory yohooo! But.. unfortunately I didn't take any photos there, you can check it out at my facebook there, you might find some =P Then we head for another temple just built beside sea shores, and the title photo is taken from there, we jump and jump and shoot and shoot our beach life photos, and funny thing is that Vivian lost her sandals while playing at the water side. Lol. It is a miracle that after a prayer that the clouds adn rain leave us and her sandal flows back to the shore. =)
Next we go makan at some native "warung" we all ate maggie goreng, mee goreng, and also kuey toew goreng, wow, its delicious also ma. Though it was a little bit spicy, but boleh tahan la. After we eat we straight bear foot walking towards one of the nice spot for us to water sporting !!


While they all playing like mad that never been to sea side before, I run a couple of wet sands to make this pile of "shit" up, lol, it was suppose to be sand castle, but watever... This funniest thing is that Hui Wen was buried by us under the sand, and we pretend that was her grave, we all were like kids, haha, then we call Yun Lai come here and play a song for us to sing. Crazy beach activity, but really funny. Well this time I was preparing to go down water so I kept my camera, then I didn't take any photo since. But we have crazy activity that we all make some funny posting, like a star, Hope logo, stack up lego (I and Robin and Sushi were the first liner... haiz, very tiring, you know the formation of the 18 monks? - 十八罗汉镇。) is it spell like that? I don't know, correct me if Im wrong. My chinese lousy sorry =P. Then before we all pacj up and go, we shoot couples of videos, funny later can check up with facebook also. I will provide link in my comment when available.

Then around 6 pm I guess we all pack up and go. Sad thing is that there are no public toilets @.@" we sneak in to some hotel's bath room and we had been warn that we it is only for guest only. But we can't stand the salt and sand on our bodies, at quick we all brothers go in and splash awhile then change cloth come out already. Lucky for sisters, the worker is a male, he don't dare to go in haha. Sisters they bath "song song" lo. Clean jor only come out haha. But also good la, can clean a little, and lucky that we have only 4 sisters following. If more I don't know how long to take them to bath because inside only got 6 rooms. =.=
We departed and we gone to mainland and have our wonderful dinner there. Bei King!! The food there seafood is like free one lo... each plates also have some seafood in it haha. Great just RM14 per person, and it is delicious, lol it makes me feel hungry now =.= and 11pm we safely reach Kampar again.


-The End-

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"