BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Long Run

Do you still remember the last time when I use to say that God bring me to a place where it is like a dessert? He showed me the clear path rather than walking in some bushes which is full of danger? Now, this place changes just like my life changed. The piece of sandy ground after days and days of raining, it became a greeny field, full of grass and it was a miracle that it grow so evenly that looks like it is flat. Wonderful things happening around me all the day, just need to take time to realise that God is so great and wonderful to us, his grace and mercy everyday is new!

Yesterday I got a friend say she was worried about what will she become after baptized in the name of the Father, the son and the holy spirit. Well, baptizing for me is like a marraige, an affirmation of love and commitment that one had on each other. I was worried too when I decide whether or not to be baptize that early, because I had a wrong perception on baptizing. I thought that baptized was to do something with salvation, no. I was wrong, whether a person baptized or not there is nothing to do with salvation, because salvation is not earned, God's grace make it possible for us. Now only is the time I truely understand what baptize is, but not fully yet. I was inspire again by the word of C.S. Lewis, he says: " The more we let God take us over, the more truely ourselves we become - because he made us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be... It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own. " This words I hope everyone who are reading this will inspire you. I always waited for the opportunity of sharing how much I know and how much I care for another person, yesterday was one big opportunity God don't want me to miss. By sharing out my love, the more wisdom I could obtain. No one will really know how much you know until you really care for them - not care about them. The lesson of Love is really wonderful beyond my description, I admit that when I have love, the world is gonna change.

I am still affraid of what is going to happen tomorrow, though I didn't worry about my death, but there is a greater commission that I haven't fulfill yet. Remember what my prayer is? " God, whether I get anything else done today, I want to make sure that I spend time loving you and loving others - because that is what life is all about. I don't want to waste this day. " Will I show the world what love really is and how it will change everyone's world? I don't know, whenever I talk about this, it reminds me about what my purpose is while living in this world. My purpose is - To live as a blessing of many. I just keep on thinking, what God will have me do later, tomorrow, and the days to come. But I guess the best way is still not to think too much, let God tell you when the time is ready. The same old thing I heard from God is : " Thomas, Please wait. " waiting for the timing of God. Well this passage is gonna be a long long run. It will continues until who knows where? I think I will stop here and wait for God's timing. I recall a bible verse from Ecclesiates 3: 1-8.


For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones togather;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"