BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy week

Shoot you... assignment for counselling skills. Haiz, I be the client better la. Technical error pulak, I hope to see it going swiftly and hand in in time...

I don't like this, being busy yet still haven't get the job done, the exam is near, well I mean the mid term coming up this Wednesday, and assignment deadline is one thursday, and this coming up 14th Nov, there is a hope Kampar 2nd anniversary, and I am busying doing the keyboardist thing. Now even started to invite dearly friends to attend and celebrate with us.

You can visit this blog page to attain more information http://hope4u-him.blogspot.com/
Not bad ma, a great celebration for only RM3. Worth it!! Come on guys if you are all free that day please inform me so that I may distribute the tickets to you. ^.^
There can be miracles, when you believe.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"