BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life Like a boat

This is the third week out of our seven weeks of short semester. Though time is short but a lot of things happened, now I could reflect back my life is like a rowing boat, where there is waves turn me up and sometimes turn me down and a lot of sea water getting in to my little boat. I have rowed far into the midst of the seas where storms that turned Poseidon and sunk it, ice-burg that sinks a Titanic, but what am I, just a little boat rowing in a big sea, where I still need to put off those waters out of my boat to continue floating and rowing. This boat’s size is proportion to the size of friends and family you have, the wider and bigger it is gain stability and security. Last two week I personally dumb a crew out from the boat, and I lost a great associate sailor, that gives me a lot of effort of making my life moving across the sea. But by a little misunderstanding and overly negative in the sense of emotion has blamed that sailor for distracting the course of the boat, yet had thrown the sailor into the sea. Finally, the Captain of the boat realize that lacking of one sailor from the starboard side of the boat will make the boat’s course moving imbalance and put more harder force to the site’s other sailor. The captain finally regretted of throwing off that sailor, and drop down and cried. He find new recruits, but no one like the lost sailor, no one could replace the lost sailor, and this boat is slowly stressed up and starts to moving around and around in the same place where it goes no where.
What is the meaning of friendship and family to me? It has been illustrated up there. Indeed, life is like a boat, friends and family are your crew members, you are the captain of your boat, if you hurt them, you hurt yourself too, and your life will be distorted like the static moving point of the boat. Life will go no where without friends and family, life doesn’t make sense when you are all alone without them. Whenever there is new recruitment, they are all invited to be friends forever and always stays in the same boat, sharing pain and love and whole life time with each other. Friends are treasures and gifts from God, because God uses friends to show His love to us, and this reflect the love among friendship.
What am I on earth has throw away one of my best sailor, now my course of life is getting distorted and distressed. Even my crew starts to exhaust out, and things start to get slower and slower until my life is stagnant. I wish I could leave this boat for a while and go search for the lost sailor across the sea. I wish that the sailor is still alive and willing to forgive the captain and once again row the boat together. I already step the first step by sailing off from my boat so my crew may have rest while I am away. I commence this search and rescue mission immediately after I realize that I am wrong. I will appreciate everything that is around me, and protect them to the fullest. I hope the sailor will be found, and I should be punish accordingly to my deeds.
On this boat there is also some problem, personal problem and that is my study. Already entered the third week yet I still haven’t start my studies yet, and also busy in making the incoming anniversary of Hope Kampar, in Grand Kampar Hotel into some great and awesome event. I pray that after this event may God use us to change the lives of those who are lost out there. Bring back the lost sheep Oh god. I pray that many will answer the altar call when God really call upon them to come back to God’s side once more. I do know what to do more, but what I know at least I can bring Vri and Friends, Adrian, May Way and others to visit our annual anniversary. I hope they find the path of light in it. I hope this is sincere enough to show that I am still care about the friendship with you all. It is just sometime I overly do it, because I was too eager to do things out. I am sorry and I love you all, please forgive me, give my soul rest for a while, it has been nearly 3 weeks we had been separated. Saddest thing in the sailor story is we had found the lost sailor, but he is on another captain’s ship and unwilling to forgive yet leave me. Saying: “It was you who drop me off in the first place, why would I wanted to go back to a place where they don’t appreciate me at all? Safe your strength Capt. I owe you nothing. I am not your sailor now, you wanted me to be away from you, then so be it. I can do it.” I have foreseen that this will happen someday, but I may had little chance to convince him back, because we aren’t done yet, my duty is to bring him back to God. But first I have to be with God first. Please if you are reading this, I urge your understanding and forgiveness. Give me a chance so that I can be more closer to you once more. I hope we will lean down and watch the stars again at the basket ball field.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"