BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to Hell


I hear the song of war in my head, the clashing metals in the barracks, defenders preparing the catapults and the archers at the volley. Shieldmens in the front lines and horsemen and spearmen garrison in their formation. As thousands of enemy march in one voice moving nearer and nearer to our stronghold, they stoped and the emissary shout for peace on these land and proclaimed sharing the soil and water togather in peace. Without hesitation we all know what they came for, without mercy we slay the foe, and this rages the war.

Ok, story time over, that is how my life is like right now. Figthing a spiritual warfare, mentality warfare and this will never end. My friends, take courage as though the Lord seems to far from you, but He is with you. As you acknowledge that the Joy of the Lord is my strength, you are a victor because of Christ Jesus. You have no authority to drive out temptation you will face, but in faith we prayed to the Lord that he will strengthens our spirit and deliver us out of it. God's grace is sufficient, He will not allow us to endure what we can't endure or suffers what we can't suffer, because of His mighty love grant mercy on us, so that we are secure in Him. This is what makes people build up a slogan that nothing is impossible. My friends, as you are reading all this, I wanted to encourage you to seek the Lord always, I know you are serving the Lord with all your strength, your mind, your soul, and with all your spirit, yet you feel tired and stumbled by the problem faced. Take heart my friends, for God will never let his servant fight the war alone.

My friends, I know that all of us now struggling for more free time on our own, because we feel tired after straining to serve the Lord right after we came back from school. The spirit is willing but the body is weak. As I myself also has this struggle in me, so I am joyful that I will endure with you, my friends, so that we may uphold each another in our daily prayers. The assignments from school, the revision work, homeworks, the relationship network with the people outside and other friends that are conflicting, and the time spend in business to serve the project that we committed to do for the sake of our Lord and etc. is all what we going to endure. I am sure that the Lord our God will surely look after us when we are weak, that is why we need to seek Him. As the scripture teaches:


" Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for rightousness, for they shall be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when other revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." - the beatitudes (Matt. 5: 3-12, ESV)

I hope everyone who are mourning and suffer from stress and conflicts, after reading this may the spirit of God refreshes you and may the love, peace and joy of the Lord continue to be with you always. Amen!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"