BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

атака!!!

I am on the battlefront! Last Friday I was able to grab everything in my palm in the last three hours and bullshit it on the paper, and how wonderfully it is that I can reproduce all the things in my head into it and I have 100% confidence in what I have write that will surely gain marks. That was just the first blood and there are more to go, the paper "Development Trend in Malaysia" has been a nightmare to me, but I could not deny my God is able! That through the semester I really grab on the things I fear to hold and learn to become more realistic after being in the class. This class post me challenges me to seek the things I try to ignore and I realize that some of my friends too have this problem, to talk about the politics and the disagreement on the policies and the federal constitution, we don't have much authority and power to change anything like that for now, I am sure we will make a difference no matter these things remained there in power of us or not.

I found my courage last night, for so long I feared to come out from my comfort zone and searching for care from another person, instead I seek for opportunity to make another's life a little bit more sweet though it is still bitter. God call us to be salt and light, and I believe once I lost the saltiness but God is able to make that salt whom trampled on salty again, thank God for teaching me how to handle and manage the past in me and how to put down and move on. Thanks to this morning's preaching I am well impress by the work God has done and now come to realization "How great is our God!" Thank you Yin Hao. Courage cost little but commitment cost extra, I really hope that this fire winds up in me will not again goes down and continue fires up, for I know that God is able and willing to support me no matter what circumstances, God is on my side! Then I shall continue leaning on His power and I had a prayer that I wanted to see a change of my life when I continued to seek Him and walked by faith.

To thank God with words are easy but when our action does shows our gratitude the word could means nothing to God, God looks into the obedience in our hearts, not the colourful words that comes out from the mouth. For a long time I did not shout to the Lord the words of thanksgiving and some song that I couldn't allow myself to sing because my heart is not there for God and it makes me feel guilty to sing along because it is a lie I tell to God and myself. For now I witness the greatness of  God and see his great plan in all of us, I truly amazed by His works. I will feed myself spiritual food each and everyday, I will grow according to His will and wonderful plan in me. Thank God, not on my own effort that I come back to Him, but was my God who is great brings me back to His side. Amen?

The next paper is 19 hours from now, better form my garrison and ready for the next battle. I will fight the fight with joy and will continue sing praises to God for God is almighty and worthy to be praise. I am not alone for God has conquered the fears in me and gave me wisdom to climb over the obstacles. This battle was destined to win, because my Lord and God has already won. I will proclaim His victory and glorify His name by doing everything according to His will. For now I will pray and lean on Him. The next paper is Counselling Methods and Techniques I, I hope I prepared well and I will do the best in the final 19 hours to revise every bit of it. I will proclaim God's victory and will glorify God with the result and the attitude I had toward studies and all other things I do. I will obey his command for I started to see the changes done already in my life. Anyhow, this was just the beginning, there is much to go. As the Israelite march out from slavery and wandered 40 years in the dessert and cross the Jordan river in the next generation and conquer the promise land piece by piece, yet God had not leave them and still is the main character of all the wonderful progress He planned to proceed. After the wars, kings raised up, and so on, God is a great story teller and also story creator. I believe God has written the stories about He and us individually, we all have stories to tell, a tale, a legendary or as simple testimony to prove that our God is a living God. Now I see people differently because I acknowledge that everyone beside us carrying a wonderful story behind them because God has written in them.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"