BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick to listen and slow to talk

I had always been a reserved person and keep my cool. As well you all know I am emotional because it's all store up in me. My style is to listen and find out carefully about things before I even move a finger and my hand. When I talk means it's something I think it's important to ponder at. Sometime my words sounds silly and others couldn't understand, even some myself can't fully understand what I am trying to say, it's in my head how I interpret it into human language?

"Don't jump to conclusion!" my dad yells at me last time and this teaching I remember it till today. I had a long time lesson to learn it. Therefore I choose to listen rather than speaking out more. I believe things work as it is carried out a practical work else just talking is left. I have lesser faith in talking, only actions speaks louder than words.

"Do you love serving the Lord?" My mom asked in all the sudden. I say: "Yes, I do, why are you asking that?" Then she post me another question: "Your friend (Vri)... um... did she loves serving the Lord as much as you?" Then I explained: "You mean Vri? Oh... Sure there is a difference between the spiritual level. So it is not important to know about how much she loves to serve the Lord as much as I. Everyone different mom. I am sure we will facilitate each other's spiritual growth and take ownership alone with God. Because our ultimate goal is still maturing to become more Christlike." Then she said: "Your father talk to me as if you already had a girlfriend so I am checking on you, how you see it."

Recently my father become another person that I don't even really know him at all. Is it this changes cause by his retirement? Because he had jumped to conclusion where I already have a girlfriend but actually I have none. I don't even have one dating relationship at all till now, though I am desiring for it, but none has succeed. All to me my father is like an intimate stranger. I wouldn't say it was a tragic consequences of that he has been a authoritarian parent and very judgemental and volcanic temper. He is now a slept volcano, and when he got serious the fear from the past arises that still haunts my heart. If I figure this out earlier than this, I would have over come it. All we need is just a talk, a man to man talk. There is a lot more things he knows that I don't and things I do he don't, despite all these differences I see uniqueness that we have a lot of thing in common because I really see that the importance of learning from each other.

Its getting in a hurry to grow up more mature... Lets pick up the works and get it done. Now matter how people thinks as long as I know it pleases God and it is blibical and it is right I will do it. It doesn't makes me a holy person if I do so, I just sin less, that is what I wanted to point out.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"