BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Level up!

I finally understand the nature that God has designed in me. As just now I learn about King David, I listened to a song name Hallelujah by Rufus how vulnerable human is, even as a friend of God that pleases Him all the time had a time to fall in the trap of temptation. I did not only learn his stories but also I learned his personality, the emotional energy God channel in him. I have this gift too, God makes me rich of emotion so that I can feel truly how people feel and that gives advantage for me to show empathy in my daily life. Emotion is my biggest treasure, and I am going to use this to glorify God. No doubt I am a noveltic person, I always think that I have the ability to compose new songs. To feel the right thing in a right time is very important, and so I will keep on praying for the Godly emotion to winds up the things that I do.

Just now all the sudden I recalled a song from this movie series, "静静的" and this song brings to watch the last episode of the series. I fully drown myself into their condition and realize the life of each and everyone around us is so fragile. We can't tell what is going to happen tomorrow, this changes my perception on myself and also my perception on peoples around me. Yesterday morning, Yin Hao teaches me to see others as they are a part of God's great plan, each serves a purpose in the kingdom of God. Now I see that I should appreciate everyday's living and use it fully for God. I understand the true nature of myself now, my strength is the heart of compassion that for years I tried to suppress and deny. So why not show that compassion everyday to live out the max that God has designed in me? I don't wanted to waste this day, I wanted to love God and love one another each and everyday, I wanted to live as I am going to appreciate everyday God gave me. Time is life, when we waste time we waste life. I had wasted enough, I shall waste no more. Understanding that I might not be able to see someone I know even my existence vanquish all sudden, I will live my life to the max. Christ died to buy us time to fulfill the great commission, don't waste the golden opportunity I had now while I am still breathing. Thank you Lord for what He has given to me. Thank you.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"