BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

17 May 2010

OOOOOOOOOOO..... Why you wake me up during my hybernating season haiz... but lots to see lots to do... I know I know, I should wake up from that cooling bed, in fact is not that cool either because the air is so hot! I get sweat when I sleep, sounds... HOT HOT and HOT!

By the way I'm not use to write my blog in this matter... I think I just got a little too outta my mind. Anyway I just wanna to update you guys what had happened for the last week while I am at so call hybernation period. First when I came back to Penang the first though was to revise all those theories of personality before going in year 2, but it wasn't goes like what it sounds. Well I kicked up with my old pal Simon who currently studying in UTHM, Batu Pahat, Johor... Haiz I never knew he could ended up like this... I mean not his studies, still scoring 3.7~3.9 GPA every semester. He start smoking and broken off so many relationships. Most of all he forsaken God! He left and never go back to any church and he told me he tried even Catholics churchs, and Gospel hall and he say its never help. So suggest that he can find the kind of love and belongingness in Hope Batu Pahat. So I called up Hei Ling to get him. The next I prayed everyday for him in my devotion, because I believe prayer is AWSOME! and powerful because God is able and never dissapoint me. So I made a prayer that he will soon be change by God and I wanted to see him changing and that become a living witness for everyone to see our Almighty God is at work! I wanted to use his story to be a living example of how God change a smoking person and mature in relationship building. These is because I see him as God has wonderful plan for him, because if he were abbandon by God how still be well blessed studies and intelligence? I mean see his result already know...

Next is my mother's mother's day! She prayed that I will come back from Kampar ASAP that after my exam I will just come back and that is the largest Mother's day gift from God she said. Then miraculously that I called up to her that I am coming home at 9may straight after her prayer! OMG is so great! I love to see his will to be done, I hope to see his plan carried in me proceed to success. I want to see his plans success! How wonderful it is.

Next ---> Last sunday I attend morning service, Ps. Earnest shared a message Facing the Gaints: Hurt. It is very useful and I still remember clear what he says right now. Next is that he introduce a book name: "Kiss dating Goodbye" A good book, writen under christian context. This book is a pre-requisite knowledge before pursuing a relationship. But I dint manage to get one because it is lend from the library, so I thought I can get one from the book store. So I travel down Pulau tikus to one stop and bought one, but different writer different book but same context. "Boundaries in dating" I wish to learn more about it so I can share things about that and ascend my knowledge on how to respond to these kind of situation. Ohh.... I actually in love with someone, but I know is not the time so not right or wrong to supress those feeling but ultimately I need to know that we can just be friends now. Thank God for this insight.

Update you guys later. I am trying to make this blog become a testimony blog. Hoping God bless this page and many are encouraged with the stories.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"