BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Racing upon the time

Deadlines here, deadlines there, deadline everyway. I don't even have time spend much on the bed and especially in my own room, always slept in my friend's house. Makes me feel like I am a nomad. I am really wanted to get frustrated at my work and wanted to get emotional, but not this time, it was too busy, there is no time to scold people, no time to get emotional or get angry. I just stunt by the situation that we all are in.

People ask me why psychology student have such stress that they are nightwalkers, they walk like zombies lack of moisture, food, and wandering around without sleep. Then I say it has two factors, first it was the people's skill of managing time or the workload has consumed all the time have to be a freeman. We bounded by the condition of our workloads, we are not free, but has the freedom in Christ, so no matter how busy we are, in the same time we busy for God too. Devil is still on duty, his strenght is hardworking, he worked 24 hours a day without stopping and the same thing he tries to make us be like him.

Recently there are a lot of traffic accident happened around Kampar, we just needed to pray extra mile for the people's safety in this town. I wonder how is the cyclist who bled and send to hospital.

Still it is very busy,busy and busy, thought that I have already intergrated my life in an advance level, but what I lost is the free time to think. I just keep on doing and doing the on hand job and did not have brain enough to communicate with others, my brain is locked! Scientifically the brain needed glucose for energy to produce work, now the energy is drying up, so ended up I eat a lot more than when I am not stressed. Thanks to Obama's burger and red bull drinks!

Meanwhile, Thomas is about to smash his head into the dirt. The mini experiment conducted last week was denied by his lecturer, and then he is required to redo the experiment which is more related to the research journals. Well, deadline is less than 9 hours from now, but I think God is gracious, the lecturer gave him time to hand up till latest by monday. I hope he is fine and able to unlock his brain to contribute into the assignments.

Oh my its 3 am, my eyes are still open widely spooking through this electronical window, spying across the research journals and making presentation slides. I hope everyone would have more time than me so that they may not suffer as much as I am. Well, anyhow I still want to make sure I do not sin anymore to my God and believe he will bless me with wisdom and strenght to presevere on all this happened. Amen!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"