BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Third Star - The Third Chapter

We are not the bintang tiga we used to speak of during the post-second world war in Tanah Melayu. We are the third care group established to make Hope Kampar grows more fervently and it is not a division but a multiplication just as mitosis rather than meiosis. Well recently I was a little bit crazy and my mind did not really functioned well. I bet I did get tired sometimes but this time is really get me dried up, I mean my physically strength. I really thank God that I really can struggle throught hardness and resistance both bodily and spiritually. I know I'd say that I am not ready previously but after that I just heard that God is somehow showing me a message I am ready to explode. Whatever, this is what all people have to gone through sometimes - Jonah Complex [One fear of doing fully what one is capable of]. When Ms. Sim (My Personality Lecturer) teach us about Maslow's theory and talked about Jonah Complex I totally reflect back what actually God did to put Jonah back on the right journey which is go to preach in Nineveh. God send some kind of fish swallow him and throw him to Nineveh, well today my gaint fish is the multiplication of CG that I had no place to hide than to serve God more precisely and frequently. I mean, if prolonged stay inside CG 2 which is a large group and there are already have people serving all along which I have lesser chance to take part in it although there is still a rotation of PIC in everything.

In order to make CG 3 grow in numbers I need to work extra hard to achieve it. This gives me motivation to go reaching out to people and share more. God reminds me of the gift Bee Kim gave me last time (The ball pen). In it has the good news of salvation and how man and God were saparated at first. This is a tool to share the good news!

I can see God is working in me, I can see that He gives me opportunity to learn how to become a team leader (in this easter CG - tomorrow), a virtuoso guitarist and P&W alike, program manager and thinker bank. He gave me this opportunities to serve Him and learn and grow, really it is tiring because I am still busying of my final year examination preparation. BUT! Amazingly that he gave me the strenght to continue on serving him with fervor and growing up motivation to study and to reach out to people. Again here is the definition of motivation - an energy emitted to achieve specific goals and will fully focus to achieve it. E = MC2 ! Your thinking is matter if it spins up twice than light speed things can be done by the energy emitted. Ok that is enough for physic class.  I just try to explain that how we are living with motivation. Well I need to tell you I am getting busier and busier and that means God is using us, because as we getting busier we get more joy in Him, the peace in mind and the tenderness of our spirit, we do not get angry easily (though it may explode sometimes but it is for a couple of minutes only) or even get frustrated, but the mind is an incredible creation of God that he gave us creativity to brain storm the ideas for this upcoming MAY INTAKE outreach program - the GSM, Welcoming night and most of all the TALENT NIGHT! [probably sleepless night too XD - joking] Yeah, one of the lesson we all needed to learn is knowing how to manage our own time. If we use too much time or too less it losses it's effeciency and may relate to other event's performance.

Much more to learn, much more to share and this is a brand new Chapter of my life stories, THE THIRD STAR ERA and also will dedicate to put up my testimonies if I had share some during my CG or in Sunday services. Thank you God, and may all who serves him grant his favor on them and bless them abundantly. Glory be to Him the most High. Amen!
Reminded the 10 core values of HIM (Hope international ministries).

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"