BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Geared Up!

Geared up! I finally found my motivation to study but it seems it is quite late to found it. But I tell myself it is not too late though when I was planning how I am going to cover all the topics it seems like it is impossible to finish everything. It happens that I had a feeling that this time it is not the same as like last time, I got a belief however this time though the time use for revision is miraculously little and still I can score well in my midterm. I don't know this feeling is a delusion or not or just simply a sense of responses to my inferiority complex?

However there are some strategies I implemented into this very moment of revision, to night it is impossible for me to go on because of tiredness, but I will start the whole process as the first sun raise. I wanted to thank God and also my friends who have been so eagerly to pray for me. I thank that God had heal my sickness and also recover my spiritual and mental health.

Perhaps the BGR seminar give me an insight that I should start with preparation to become a right person in the future. I am joyful that I finally can take all these BGR things easily because it has become a small matter in my sight. Not getting too emotional, that is what all about. Even though I may had been deceiving myself about whether I am loving someone now, but I know much more what to do better right now. Thanks for Mr. Doh, and Joshua.

Ok, till then I will update again. Good nite.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"