BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busiest Moment

In my busiest time you are there peeking at me, though those eyes are irritating sometimes, but I know you were there watching over me.

In my busiest moment doing assignments, you are hide on top of the ceiling spooking at me like a ghost, and it is more irritating, but I know you were there watching over me.

In my busiest time while I meeting up my friends and team members for discussion about the upcoming events, yet you are there staring at me. It really gets me haunted by your presence, yet you are there with me.

Finally when I am asleep, you sit beside my bed smiling at me and gaze your eyes on me, watching me sleep deeply and soundly, yet I know that you are there beside me.

Everytime speaking of you, it really feels like haunted by you. But I know you always there looking after me day and night for my safety, you never sleep never blinks an eye. I feel secure when you are beside me.

I just wanted to thank you for all the time you spend with me though I did not really put my focus onto you. The gentle hands that you strech out to me, those gentle voice you speak through my ears, I felt the love in you. And yet I know you are there guiding me.

Everytime when I fall down, you seems to draw back a little, and you just nod your head and let me go on. Sometimes I did not get what does this means, but finally I know you are there hoping me to get back up myself, hoping me to grow up.

When I am angry about something, you make yourself silent infront of me. Hoping that I really could learn how to be more tolerant, and patient.

When I am lazy, you are there looking at me but say nothing, wishing me to get back up on the feet and continue my responsibility.

Even when the time I frustrated that I am not ready you slowly building me up. All hope seems to be lost but you give new insights that I still continue on my journey.

How great is that I build my confident in you, how great is my foundation rooted in you.

Now I Know that how much you care for me although in the eyes of others you ruined me. That doesn't matter, because I know you. I wanted to say I Love you.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"