BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

V-camp

After lots of struggle and pressures that came from everywhere this V-camp was succeeded yesterday (6-7 FEB 2010). As I have sick for the whole week I did not recover, and today I am damn sickening again, maybe today is the last stage of my sickness, so getting serious then recover ler.

Previously I thought that this camp without freshmens it would not be a good camp. I was dissapointed about the minimal responses the freshmen give. We targetted 25 of them coming but sadly all of them not coming in the firstday but only 5 turn up in the second day (not included those freshmen that had been joining us for long time). I feel exactly how Sze Chuan feels, fed up with the numbers but blind ourselves not to see the miracle God put in this camp. Every event sure there is something gain, there is always success if we din't seek out all tiny failures. I realise it when it came to air-ball game that I am in charge with, if there is over 50 people come, I may not manage it so well but they had commented that my game is very exciting and fun, so I am comforted that at least they enjoy the game.
When it comes to reflection time, I admitted my faulty thinking and feelings and confessed that I also had been proud and complacent about my works that I have driven God away from me. As I was acting in the talent time, I also feels that I am so bad and sorry about my true condition that I am in. So sad that I had blind myself and creating a stearic hindrance in me that repulse back all God's blessing, because I am saturated myself with all the things that are in the world, e.g. my job, responsibility and my personal growth. I had sometimes boast about myself and this make me a fool. I should not compare to other brothers and sisters to build up my self-esteem, it can be build purely in my heart as long as I know that I already had do my best with what God has designed in me.

But the camp is miraculously a great camp that I ever had. Normally I was only a normal camper, but this time I became both a member of a team and also a facilitator. What a different experience, and most of all I am not the worst that being pressured, because no one is pressuring me. Miller and Vri was the one who taken up most responsibility and pressures from the elders. I admired their capability of managing the whole camp smoothly, while my little games had some technical error that could be avoid but it is not because of my mis-management and inexperience.

Okay now, funny is that my parent called me up yesterday while I am still in Adeline resthouse, there had no reception so my mum worried thought that I was missing. But see I am ok to writing a blog here, prove that I am safe. =.=

We need to as highly reactive molecules to form and break the born of other substances in this world and strongly bonded to Christ Jesus, and let the power of the holy spirit to enegize us to make stronger bond with Christ Jesus and the Almighty Father.

"DO NOT LET THE WORLD HINDRANCE YOU FROM GOD;
THAT REPULSES GOD'S BLESSING BACK FROM YOU"
Therefore Jesus said: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"