BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Silent Fall

The night did not swallow all the tiredness away, everyday wake up in the morning the mind doesn't healthy enough to think that the end is near. How many chances you require to live? Is it doesn't matter because of some body else is paying your debts by their lives? Have you ever think about how would you always going tired and never have the energy to proceed on the resilience that once you had? I was wondering are you still with God right now or has you done away with Him and do all things in your own will power? Where are your prayers? Where is the daily bread? Where is the energy gone? Hasn't it been wasted on unnecessary places? You have wandered far here and already taste the sweetness in God, and yet you foolishly turn away from God and now taste the bitterness of loneliness!

Silent! This fall has proven, you have the potential of becoming a fallen one, the one who given up Godly ways and its righteousness, and surrendered to the world. Where have you lay your rest in while you are tired? Whom do you seek first as you are getting lost? You ask who can understand the tiredness in you and assume no one understand that? But I truely tell you that God knows it even though I don't.

Thomas, are you frustrated to something? Or has you focusing in the wrong thing? Do you really have the ability to take charge and responsibility that you hold now? Have you sloth? Or are you already all out and do not have enough energy to go on? How come you have saturated yourself with this kind of confussion? Can't you seek the Kingdom of God first? Can't you seek His presence first whenever you are and whatever you do? Why is so much pain is arised from your own and not from outside? The affliction you had is folly, and it is one of the spiritual pollutant. Please, I urge you to wake up and take up His cross, if you are lack of peace ask for it, if you lack of love ask for it, if you lack of joy then ask for it. For God is a God of comfort, and Jehovah Jireh.


"If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your father in heaven give the holy spirit to those who ask him!" - Luke 11:13(NIV)
ASK THEN YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

I have fallen, please brothers and sisters build me up, because when I truely fallen I am muted, so I write it out here. As though you have seen me tired and effortless these few days, I am shadowing myself away from God already. Please bring me back! I still have a lot of assignment to rush, and the revision work and my services in the church, why have such little things bother me until I fallen away? Why? Have I not serving and leading joyfully? Does God stops blessing when we stop asking? ... Then I shall say may your will be done...

累了,疲倦了,还有谁会董?不要让我难做...

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"