BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Year Transition Period

Chinese new year is 1 hour later, I bet they are going to crack those fire crackers... I am going to sleep that time haha, tomorrow have a huge day to go. I am excited that I can once come back to my mother church to serve as morning worship's pianist! Tomorrow the first thing we do when we get up is to pay God a visit during chinese new year. Knowingly without God there is no earth, no earth have no country, no country have no home, no home there wouldn't be me^^

I wanted to take this time to thank God that he has changes me, my thinking and the way I percieve and responses. Thank God I did not raise up as an anti-culturist, because I don't know how to answer what is Malaysian culture and what is an Asian value. Until now I still don't know how to answer it, but I know when I lived with intergrity and respect everyone with the manner of respect I pour out a string of aroma that everyone is well pleased. I remember what Paul said:
" For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. Now this I do for the gospel's sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.”- 1 Corinthians 9:19-23"
As for me I am happy that Vri rejoice in the Lord about her blessing, that all of her friends did not forsake her but celebrating her birthday and blessed her with words of blessing. I am rejoiced when I see her smiling and responded in happiness, and I wonder how great is it that she can have this happiness in her forever.

This Chinese New Year will be a different Celebration for me, I started to appreciate the things around me and the people around me. Hence I started to value what the elder values, paying respect and spell out all the words of blessing when meet up with friends and relatives. Again this is a changes God made in my life, sees that God is so important in my life. My heart is filled with love, joy and peace, because God hears my prayers. For the wisdom God gave me is, I shall not be complacent about my success for the success will not be a success without God. I am busy, and this is what makes this year a different kind of experience of CNY. Why am I busy? I am loaded with chunks of assignments that deadline is 10 days away and my midterm test will be held in two more weeks time, and I still need to preserver to remain in my good relationship with God and I am planning the music class syllabus for my fellow friends who interested to learn piano and guitar. I'm doing all this knowing that it is not for my benefit, but to everyone. Now I truely lived and understand what Joshua Gan use to share that Christians are as raw meat and after grilled by the fire of Holy Spirit, the aroma will springs out and that pleases everyone around who smell it. This reflected that I once use to say my life purpose is to live as a blessing of many, this is coming true in the work of the Holy Spirit in me.

As Miller my lovely sheperd shared with me that sometime when we feel nothing and unknown may be a transformation period and it is fragile when it doesn't have enough care for it. I know I have grown in the Spirit, but it hasn't gone into maturity yet, I really hope that one day in the right timing I will be a mature Christian that is like Christ. I hope this sharing encourages those who read and may God bless you.
"One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"


"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'There is no commandment greater than these."
- Mark 12:28-31 -
"LET'S POUR OUT OUR AROMAS BECAUSE
IT PLEASE BOTH GOD AND MEN"

AMEN!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"