BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

My 20th Birthday!

My 20th Birthday!


Wow last night was a wonderful night and I get to celebrate with my classmates and had a wonderful dinner together. Later on in Shalom house also celebrated my birthday with moon cake festival along. We go out played lanterns and light the path along Westlake. So cool and crazy night! Thanks to you all. I never had a party like this before.

Nevertheless, exam is coming to its end. Tomorrow is the day, the last stand of our first semester. The first thing I am going to miss is “the girl I crushed on” lolx. Whatever we are going to meet soon after two weeks time. Unfortunately, my misbehave makes me double my work load to study this last subject, introductory psychology. I mean today is my birthday still needs to study…

It’s okay I got it, and I got a reason to study that is what makes my study more important than annual celebrations. I am not shy to share my reason, so I’ll share it out loud here.

The reason that I came here to study psychology because, it is my calling and my life purpose is to live as blessing of others. I have another motivation is that after getting good grades and attain a first class honors in my certificate may give impression to my future employers. I am doing it for the sake of helping profession, and to develop my career in this field. My dream was to become a successful public speaker, author and trainer that unlock other’s true potential. As the most important thing I wanted to share here that is, this Uni life was just a beginning to prepare a good life that I could give her happiness and build up a happy family.

Sounds great? I really hope that she knows it and also do better in life. This is the few steps walking in to a successful career life and happy love life too. I love ya.

Happy reading^^

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"