BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Second Chapter 第二章

Second Chapter 第二章。
I plan to start a new chapter in my life again. Last chapter includes a lot of about pain, suffering and responsibility. All that is rather pessimistic and life has no tendency of being happy. But in this new chapter, I am going to change my perception to be more positive and happy. I will give a theme to this new chapter and that is copy righted from VRI “Just appreciate all the time we spend together that is the happiest thing in the world. This is what friends are all about right?” Since she “pinda rumah” to bloggers.com I also start a brand new chapter.
To feel happy or sad also is a person’s choice, whether you want to stay unhappy over a matter or get up and lived happily also is a choice. No one will able to change how you feel, only you can. So why feel sad, when you are sad you will just make people around you sad also. You don’t want it don’t you?
The real name for this chapter of my life script is actually, the essence of happiness. I hope to fill my future life with love and joy. Making other people happy is my goal for this new chapter. Happy reading.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"