BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

SLEEPING FRENZY

Sleeping Frenzy
Today is Monday and I planned to finish at least two chapters of my research method studies today, but I am still very sleepy even when I woke up early and slept early so I haven’t come up with anything yet. I just finished draw out the outline mind map or concept map then slept again in the afternoon after taking lunch and shopping in Tesco with some friends.


Okay since there is still temptation to be mad of myself because I sleep so much, so I started to reason up so I wouldn’t hurt myself by forcing me not to sleep because I haven’t done my things yet. I come up with, what about having a siesta in the afternoon since I had been burn out over some sleep“less” nights and tired because just recover from sickness. It is okay to let the body to rest a little while longer since previously already work out so hard. Therefore in the end, there is no reason to be negative about because body also need to be take care of because it is a temple of God anyway. I did tell God through my blogs also that I will clean the temple for Him yet I think I already made Him mad because I did not take care of my body very well recently. *chucked* Whatever, I will do my best to reach it. The lesson for today is about “Autopilot”. The natural thought in us each and every day.


“Our life was like driving a boat and wherever we go some place we switch our autopilot, just like when you are supposed to head east and it was auto piloted to east. But, when we wanted to change course to west we must change our program of the autopilot to head west not by forcing it through the steering wheel and hold it by force.”


Yes, your direction may change while you force it, but have you ever think that it is stressful and tired and finally you give up easily when you are tired? Then you let go of your wheel and it heads back to the old self and attitude again. What we need to start is from our thoughts not from action yet. Think and then action, it is neither action then think nor thinking without action. Everything starts in your thoughts first. Change your mind and thinking; change your life course. Just like a balloon, while you change your altitude you change direction. Don’t force yourself to do something you really you don’t wanted to, but change your mind and set your desire to do what is necessary. About the desire thing you should better go in and ask your inner child, what is that and how it works? Know him/her better, and then you will control yourself better. Warning, don’t be quick to judge the child, teach him/her in love and care and please, don’t push too hard and control him with rules and disciplines, but the rules of love. The truth about this is that the inner child in us can grow mature with love and care, don’t be hesitant and reluctant to take the first step to grow yourselves up. I agree that spiritual growth is neither instantaneous nor voluntary and you need to make a commitment to grow it and will gone through numerous resistances. This also applies to our mental growth too, not intellectual but your frame of mind and the perception that you use to see things, which layman refer this as EQ and personality. Which is more important than IQ that stated by some successful people.


“Happy Reading and please comment it so I could improve more. Cheers!”

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"