BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Who's Your Daddy?

Recently getting more and more exciting and even more and more temptation I had fallen in. There are more and more false teaching activities going around in this world. I may not be aware of them and thought they might already existed for a long time, but now I am aware of "it".

"Thomas, pray for the youth in BBMC" my friend Vanessa charted up. Later she explains the coldness of the church and even had nightmare of people being manifested. She had anxiety over these matters and insisted that she trusted in God's strength no matter what. That is a good and also a bad sign. I have already expected that BBMC will come until this stage, where merely all of them lost the awareness and the sensitiveness to the Holy Spirit. Thus, stagnation of spiritual growth occurred. I have witnesses many fresh blood who came here in this church drown themselves. People who were on fire, who passionate for God and serving Him but now most has turned into their own way and blind themselves with the complacency of what they had today. I see the abundance blessing God given in this church, the people blessed in their career, their studies, talents and all kind of things that I wish I could even own some here. I admire what God has blessed them but all of them use it for their own living and forgotten God. I am sad.

"Thomas, they do not know Jesus." said Vanessa, I was affirm by this statement. I really hope people in BBMC will revive and everyone take ownership of their spiritual life. I do not want to criticize or anything because I can't concluded anything yet. I hope I could remain at the level to confront with love. I wish to come back to visit you again BBMC. I must talk to your pastor to make myself understand what BBMC is going through.

After this incident I started to understand why Paul is so passionate about his ministries. I understand what God had prepared in me. I wish I could be another man after His own heart.

Lord I felt the emptiness of my mother church, please have mercy on me and also for them. Lord I pray that they may open up their eyes to see you. I really desire to see the revival of BBMC that youth started to grow up spiritually, building up disciples instead of believers, building up unity among themselves and my there be love and joy and peace empowering them. Lord I pray that you will open up their senses to the works of your Holy Spirit. So that this church will be a blessing of many. In Jesus name. Amen!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"