BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Memory Lightwaves ~~~ Part II


Until then the first outing activity was to go pangkor. (Nov 09')

Then heading Hope Kampar 2nd Anniversary. (Nov 09')

Then the next was Maggie's Wedding. (Dec 09')

Slowly I change gradually and then more and more committed in serving the Lord. Another good news in the same time was Vri is joining Hope Kampar in a miraculous way. I used to bring her along to Wesley Methodist last time but she skip church more often than I thought. Ever since the fall, I never had a chance to bring her to church because I don't even grow up both spiritually and emotionally. Well that was past ^_^
Next was Malaysian National Convention! The Core - 14th Anniversary
Vri reconfirmed her faith since then! (Dec 09')



Growing - Growing - Growing then falling - falling - falling

The formula is like that... so painful and depressing
But God had never left me alone. He is still there letting this plan of His molding me up =)

Then I remember we gone to vacation during the December, first was down to Klang and run around sunway, Bangi and you name it! Wait forgotten before we gone down we celebrated Jesus' Birthday in Kampar!

Ya the bak kut teh is the best in Klang woo hoo =P I miss it >.<

Then we went up cameron highlands then go home. Then say happy birthday to 2010!!!

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"