BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The New Crusade

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." - Matthew 26:26-29

It has been said, the blood of a Lamb cleanses the sins of the whole world. The savior of all nation died and rose again in the third day. There is no such thing in the world that wouldn't have sacrifice. The Lord's final and greatest command is to love one another as he has love us, love our neighbour as ourselves and even our enemies. What happen next was Peter denied Jesus three times. So do I... I am not worthy, let me rot and die with the worms consume me. But the grace of the Lord is far more than what we think we are. Yes I am not worthy, but He is able to make me worthy because of His great love and mercy. So let me reborn again and truly receive the redemption. For so long I've hated the One had saved me, and jealous of Him, but what is that for? A thousand times I fail, to receive the grace of God, fail to give in and fully humble before Him, yet His greatest skill of persuasion wins over me - patience. His love I could never deny, fool am I who have seen it yet rejected it, how much more than those who have not seen this great love...

This time I will march on to my own city walls, for now I see who is the true enemy behind this whole treachery. I have been in his spell, a little indulgence, a drop of lust, and a cup of complacency tears down the temple in my heart, and the throne is empty. Let the wise pray the lesser of ourselves and more of God. Let Him be enthrone in our heart, let Him dwell in the temple He created in us. Let us give thanks and praise Him.

Today will be a new day, a new crusade which I conquer my life for Him, let Him have Lordship over my land for I am not the rightful ruler, my kingdom has already fallen, but now He gave me the strength on retrieving back the lost piece of land in my heart. This time He will march with me to retake the city and the temple which He had created in me. He personally sound the war drums for me and I heard it beating deep within my heart. This is the moment of glory. The Hero has come, and I shall have victory in His name. For I have deeper understanding Jesus already had won everything for us, and I shall not fear but only fear Him - The Holy One. And that I shall lay my life for Him who had lay His for me. For now I know, every step I take, every move, every decision is taken account of His redemption. I will only do my best in everything which glorifies Him, nothing more. Let me live a blameless life, continue serving others, loving them, showing every bits of righteousness. Let what He has taught me be meditated day and night.

For God is my courage, my source of love and energy. He will be my shield and my guard. His love is all I needed to live, it is just as simple as that. I will march on, for I know He is with me sounding the battle song in my heart, which stirls up the fire of my heart. Let Your invasion begin in me, my Lord.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"