BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Grudge

I still know what you did last summer...
and I still know the number 23 start to haunts you.
NUMBERS 32:23
BEWARE YOUR SIN WILL SEEK YOU OUT?

232323232323232323232323233232323232332

I don't have to pretend I've got it all together... when I don't
I don't have to pretend my best relationship deeply satisfies... when it doesn't
I don't have to pretend my struggle with sin is a thing of the past... when it isn't

I don't have to say much...

Sin waiting at the door all the time,
sometimes it comes in grudging me.
Sin entangled me when other people take it as their own.
Indulgence... what have you make me?
I'm envious! I jealous you people who do things freely.
Where I am bounded by stricken rules,
where you all see me stubborn because following them.

Is fleeing from sin solve the problem?
Not always the case... I had understand it wrongly
when he runs away naked when his cloth was taken off by a whore.

This new year is a year of conquerors.
It is time to face the root of all sins.
The INNER-SELF
Open up the door and let it in seems like a route to death.
It was like when God came down to Adam while
he realised he was naked.
No.
Why not take up the courage to admit?
RIDE OUT OF DOOR!
FACE IT!
Else I just kept myself in the room of comfort and indulgence.

The room is a short lived space of safety,
but
Sin is like fire burning outside the room.
Soon it will burns everything else and you
will be lacking of air and the whole
building collapse with you in it.

Face it, or die.

0 Scrolls:

Music "Pot"